Welcome to the New Zealand Volleyball scene!
IMPORTANT NOTICES: 2018 Entry Information.
1. ENTRIES: entries in term 1 are on a first come, first serve basis so ALL TEAMS NEED TO RE-ENTER. Either enter online or email me your team’s details – grade, which league, team contact etc. I will email you acknowledgement of your entry and/or you will receive an invoice as confirmation.
2. FEES: At our AGM last night it was agreed to increase our fees for the 2018 season. This will amount to an extra $5 per player, per term in a six person team. The new entry fee will be $390 per term. This is the first increase since 2012. Invoices will be sent in the new year and as per normal our requirement is you pay before you play.
3. START DATES: Start dates for term 1 are as follows:
Sunday league: Sunday 4 February
Wednesday league: Wednesday 7 February
Thursday league – Thursday 8 February
4. COACHING: Sunday Coaching will recommence on Sunday 11 February. Coaching will be held every Sunday and there will be a $2 admission cost for everyone. Unless specifically advised these coaching sessions are aimed at beginner and intermediate level players. The session is not a warm up for the 1.30pm teams.
5. SEATED VOLLEY: We are very keen to get a seated volley league started in 2018. We are hoping to run this in a 6.10pm timeslot on Thursdays This is for people or all abilities. Whilst we are targeting amputees and people with some sort of disability we would also encourage those of you who know people who have knee replacements or who have played volleyball in the past but don’t anymore due to the repetitive jumping and landing etc. If you are keen to put a team together please let me know. You will need 6-8 players to form a team. There will only be 6-8 spaces available.
6. WEBSITE: We are in the process of updating our website so hopefully sometime in January we will be able to launch this.